Aluminium Composite Sheets
Premier Bond flat aluminium composite panels consist of two thin aluminium sheets bonded to a non-aluminium core. Each professionally engineered panel contains 0.30mm thick aluminium sheets covering a solid polyethylene core that provides a total thickness of 3mm.
• Lightweight and rigid with high impact resistance, strong and durable
• Flat surface, perfect for printing and vinyl applications
• Weather proof, fire, sound and thermal resistance
• Water, chemical and corrosion resistance with easy maintenance
• Selection of different colours and 4 special finishes
• Sign making and out of home media
• Shop fitting and design
• Sale displays and trade stand designs
• Partitioning, cladding and suspended ceilings
• Sound, heat insulation and industrial applications
UNIQUE BENEFITS OF PREMIER BOND COMPOSITE PANELS
• special aluminium alloy offers increased corrosion resistance and advantages in processing
• super-polyester lacquer guarantees ideal printing properties, for screen as well as for digital printing
• Black PE core with UV blocker increases UV resistance compared to a bright core material
• Despite its light weight, Premier Bond composite panels offer high rigidity and perfect flatness
• Excellent exterior stability and integrity within a range of temperatures from – 50 to +80°C (minor thermal expansion)
• Premier Bond composite panels are environmentally friendly and fully recyclable
Through our extensive network of agents and partners, our mission is to provide organisations with a range of eco-friendly products, which save energy, increase company profits and contribute towards betterment of the environment. We also pride ourselves on the advice and services we offer to partners and companies aiming to become more green and reduce their carbon footprint.
Aluminium composite hoarding panel
Our hoarding panels are an excellent alternative to typical plywood hoardings because they are both light and robust. The panel surface is completely flat making them ideal for printing and mounting.
The following are some of the applications for aluminium composite hoarding panels:
– Containment of the Hoarding Site
– Partitions on the walls
– Supplied with protective film on one side.
Key advantages include:
– Ideal for printing
– Hoarding panels up to 3000mm x 1500mm can be tailored to your specifications.
3mm – 8×4
UV Print Panel – White
8×4 = 1220×2440
10×5 = 3050×1500
Also known as ACM, aluminum sandwich panel, Dibond.